- Support Internet network data transmission.
- Support mobile phone remote operation. Features: recording, sound monitoring, GPS tracking, machine status, restart, etc.
- Supports GPS and LBS (Location-Based Services) dual tracking system to improve location accuracy.
- Super strong magnetic force. Built-in 2 powerful magnets can be automatically absorbed on the metal plate.
- Set all the features of security, tracking, monitoring, emergency alerting, and management.
- Handheld and vehicle use. Widely used for tracking vehicles, people, and other moving objects.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Frequency band: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- Network standard: GSM/GPRS
- GPRS: Upload60, TCP/IP
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating temperature -20 ° Cto +55 ° C
- Humidity range 5%--95% non-condensing
- Charging input: AC110-220V50/60Hz
- Charging output: DC5V 500mA
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 400mAh lithium battery
- Working voltage: 3.4-4.2V DC
- Standby current: ≈2.5mA
- Turn on the voice control current: ≈30mA
- Call current: ≈150mA
- Standby time: 12 days. Working time 4-6 days
- Expansion card; mini TF card
- Continuous call: 150-180 minutes
- GSM positioning time: 25 seconds
- Product size: 4.2*2.5*1.7cm
- 1. We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible.
- 2. The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different displays.
- 3. There may be slight error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before purchase.
- 1*Magnetic GPS Tracker(Not Included SIM Card)
- 1*USB Charging Cable
- 1*User Manual
Super Magnetic Force
Dial SIM Card number, then you can hear the voice around this tracker, with no light or no voice, you can monitor and spy silently and secretly.
You need a working SIM Card (not included) to insert into the device, then you can track and map(with Google Maps) in real-time over the Internet.
Support LBS Tracking---Tracking system, improve the accuracy of position.
Support remote operation of mobile phone
Function: record, sound monitoring, GPS tracking, machine state, restart, etc.